The analog phono record is experiencing a quiet boom among discerning music lovers. It goes without saying that a phono equalizer of high quality is essential to extract the enormous richness of sonic information engraved on vinyl records. Furthermore, the selection of tonearm, cartridge and other parts of the playback system requires a thorough understanding of audio fundamentals. This is
a fi eld where some investment of time and effort can yield immensely satisfying results.
Accuphase has gained considerable expertise in designing and building phono equalizers, either integrated in preamplifi ers or available as option (AD-2810 and AD-20). In response to the wishes of audiophiles worldwide, we have now developed the C-27 as a high-end standalone phono equalizer amplifier, capable of exploring the possibilities of the analog disc to the fullest.
- Separate MM/MC amplifi er circuitry ensures ultra low noise
- Highly precise equalization with only ±0.3 dB RIAA deviation
- Versatile impedance switching with three settings for MM and six settings for MC
- Gain switching enables high gain of up to 70 dB
- Three analog player inputs with separate settings memory
- Balanced and unbalanced analog outputs
- Polarity selector for balanced outputs